Thursday, January 29, 2009

Tombstone Options

Sunday we begin a new sermon series under the theme - One Month to Live. If you got word today that you only had 30 days to live, how would your life change? How would you spend your time? How would it impact your relationships? How would you prepare for eternity? What would you do that you’ve never done before? How would God want you to live those 30 days?

As a part of my preparation for the sermons in the series, I have spent some time thinking about what I would someday want on my tombstone. How would I want to be remembered - by family, by friends, and especially by God. That process led me to the "Tombstone Generator." It is a website that allows you to create your own tombstone. The process can be fun and can be serious at the same time. You can save the image. Go to: http://www.jjchandler.com/tombstone/ (About the Picture) One of our dear church staff members blessed me by placing this tombstone in my office. It makes for a lovely conversation piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment