Monday, March 2, 2009

Someday Syndrome

During our One Month To Live series we have found that the greatest enemy of making today count for time and eternity is the "Someday Syndrome." The idea is that someday when things settle down, when this problem goes away...then, I'll get around to doing the things I've always intended to do. Then, I'll start living life with a sense of urgency and intention. Then, I'll start, placing real priority on my relationships to God, my family, and others.

Stop waiting. This is your life. Start living it with passion and purpose and priority. Stop waiting: Until your car or home is paid off

Until you get a new car or home

Until your kids leave the house
Until you go back to school

Until you finish school

Until you clean the house

Until you organize the garage

Until you clean off your desk
Until you lose 10 lbs.

Until you gain 10 lbs.

Until you get married

Until you get a divorce
Until you have kids

Until the kids go to school

Until you retire

Until summer

Until spring

Until winter

Until fall

Until you die... There is no better time than right now to live the life God created you to live.

1 comment:

  1. This is a good message for me right now. Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete