Monday, August 17, 2009

Fantasy Church League

Thanks to Trent for passing on this site...evidence of creative minds at work. There are fantasy leagues for everything else...

The site begins: "Churches have lost legions of men this year to the Football season. Your church numbers are down, you want to find a way to bring them back. Now you can! Offer the same level of excitement with Fantasy Church League. No longer will your congregants stay at home to watch the game to see how their players are doing. They'll be at your service, front and center, to make sure they get every amen and altar call stat they need for a winning season!"




1 comment:

  1. I it just me or is this one of the funniest spoofs ever? I have laughed every time I think about it! Especially since we passed out the "I Am Big Enough" bags to all of the 4-year old BFG's and they had the "pastoral staff trading cards" in them. Good stuff!

    ReplyDelete